Do you want to have a recipe for us to try? Email us!
Recipe- Ranch Chicken Sandwich
1.5 lbs of chicken
1 can (10.5 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
4 slices of bacon
Salt and Pepper to taste
Cook bacon in a skillet
Chop up cooked bacon
Mix cream of chicken soup and the ranch packet together
Place chicken, bacon, and cream of chicken ranch mixture in your slow cooker
Cook on low for about 5 hours
Remove and shred chicken with a fork
Place the chicken back into the slow cooker and allow it to cook on low for another 30 minutes
Lightly toast your sourdough bread
Spread some chicken onto your bread with a slice of cheddar cheese and enjoy!
French Dip Sandwich
- Trim off excess fat from beef roast and season meat all over with salt and pepper. Pour beef broth, condensed french onion soup, red wine, Montreal seasoning, onion powder, into your slow cooker. Place your beef roast into the liquid. Cook on low for 6-7 hours.
- Remove roast and let it rest, covered in aluminum foil, about 15 minutes.
- Slice the beef roast into thin slices and return to your slow cooker on low for an additional 30 minutes.
- Slice and sauté onions.
- Lightly toast french rolls.
- Divide beef onto the rolls. Evenly distribute cheese and onions on top of the meat. *the cheese should lightly melt. But you may need to place sandwich under the broiler briefly to melt the cheese.
- Serve with a small bowl of au jus.